Monday, 30 September 2019
Response to Feedback
I have read and taken on-board the feedback left for me and have embedded all the videos I can at the moment however unfortunately, Two Fingers - Jake Bugg official music video is blocked by the current network I am using so I could not embed this video right now. I will also make a conscious effort to try an analyse future music videos in greater depth and will try to review past blog posts and improve them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Final Pitch Powerpoint - Pitch Prompts - I created a paper document I could use when presenting my pitch which allowed me to know wh...
-
Equipment I Used: - 2x Lights + Relevant colour gels I would need ( Red, blue, purple, yellow and orange ) so that I could ensure my mus...
No comments:
Post a Comment